Nevada Trust Investment Management
“Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust.”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes
Nevada Trust Investment Management Services
When you become a client of Elysien Private Wealth, you are guaranteed to work with dedicated, experienced and independent Nevada trust management professionals: We will focus your needs with the experience of our portfolio manager and our experts in Nevada trust, estate, legal and tax services. Our promise to you is that we will work with our team – or yours, to ensure that we are developing a Nevada trust wealth management strategy for your specific needs.
We will work with you to prepare an investment policy statement that will adhere to the fiduciary standards required by Nevada trust management laws. From there we will target your investment objectives, calculate tax consequences, and review or recommend the proper Nevada trust structure for your long term financial planning needs. We will then incorporate your Nevada trust structure into your estate plan and investment management needs.
Types of trusts available for investment management services.
- Nevada Crummy Trust
- Nevada Asset Protection Trust
- Intentionally Defective Trust
- Generation Skipping Trust
- Grantor Retained Trust (GRT)
- Grantor Retained Unitrust (GRUT)
- Grantor Retained Income Trust (GRIT)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT)
- Intentionally Defective Irrevocable Trust (IDIT)
- Rolling Grantor Retained Annuity Trust
- Nevada Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- Charitable Lead Trust (CLT)
- Privately Operating Family Foundations
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Personal Nevada Trust
- Living Nevada Trust
- Private Nevada Trust
If you have questions or concerns regarding new Nevada trust services, or if you have an existing Nevada trust that you would like to review, please feel free to CONTACT US and one of our trusted professionals will be happy to answer any questions you may have and walk you through the process of working with our experienced team.