“So long as the great majority of men are not deprived of either property or honor, they are satisfied.”
- Niccolo Machiavelli
PROFESSIONAL, EXPERIENCED, TRUSTWORTHY MANAGEMENT
As part of our Real Estate Services, Elysien Real Property provides comprehensive property management services for individuals, corporations, foundations, and trusts. Our portfolio contains an array of property types, ranging from residential, commercial and multi-family, to office and retail spaces. These services were specifically designed to offer an efficient, accountable, and hassle-free solution for owners of income-producing properties.
FULL-SERVICE FEE-ONLY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – RESIDENTIAL
By using Elysien’s Full-Service Residential Property Management Service, you can mitigate your liabilities and responsibilities as a landlord. Our priority is to serve as your partner and advocate, making income property ownership easy for you. We have the experience and resources to make sure your investment runs as efficiently and smoothly as possible
FULL-SERVICE FEE-ONLY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – COMMERCIAL
Our Commercial Fee-Only Property Management will help you navigate the complex risks of managing income-producing commercial properties. Through strategic partnerships, we assist in calculating the true value of your assets, while balancing the costs and risks involved. We have structured this program to ensure maximum efficiency, affording you more time to do the things you enjoy.
FEE-ONLY TENANT PROCUREMENT
Placing the right tenant is one of the most critical facets of real estate investing. Elysien’s Tenant Procurement Service provides . Our certified marketing and screening systems enable us to secure highly desirable applicants with verified backgrounds and credentials. This allows you to make a better decision when choosing a tenant for your investment.
FULL-SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES OFFERED:
• Coordination with attorneys, trust executors, and corporations to complete legal filings at all times
• Multiple-media marketing and advertising of your property, including the MLS
• Prospective tenant screening and/or 3rd party background checks
• Conduct a thorough inspection of your property, at move-in and move-out
• Sound, state-approved contracts, written for fairness and protection of your best interests
• Consistent accounting of rents & deposits collected, funds disbursed and any applicable fees & fines
• Ongoing tenant management through the term of the lease
• Regularly-scheduled inspections of your property to ensure its condition
• Coordination of repairs and maintenance so that your property can continue to produce income
• Assistance in executing collections and evictions, if necessary
• Referrals of trusted, reliable, and licensed maintenance and repair contractors
• Maintain coordination with utilities and associations to maintain service and compliance
• Regular lease renewal and/or re-negotiations